Sunday, April 8, 2012

4/8/12

Well, today was an awful day. And its Easter. Even better.
First off, I switched off of Zoloft two weeks ago. I was on 75 mg of that, now I take 20 mg of Paxil everyday to try to control my anxiety. So far it seems to be helping, which is great! The Zoloft did what it was supposed to, but made my tics a hundred times worse, which the Paxil doesnt seem to be doing. We'll see how that works out.
Yesterday, my friend was over. He's been having a rough time with life lately and is usually quite distraught. Of course, as a good friend, I get stressed out when he's upset, which makes my tics worse! He always gets very concerned when my tics become more frequent than usual, but he accused me of faking them to keep him from being upset. I understand where he got that idea but it still REALLY hurt that he would say such a thing.
On the plus side:
Today, my boyfriend told me he has tourette's and an anxiety disorder! That's usually not a good thing, but I'm sick of guys who just don't get how difficult it is to control.

No comments:

Post a Comment