Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Effexor and Clonazepam: WEEK TWO!

Monday:
So I didn't mention that last night I had a temporary partial paralysis episode. That was fun. Luckily, I was skyping my boyfriend at the time so if I needed help he could call my friend across the hall. Basically, my whole body refused to move. I couldn't even really talk, just make noises that sounded like words. Eventually, I could move my fingers and feet, and I realized my door was locked and Morgan couldn't help me if she wanted to. So I champed it out, and used my fingers to grab things and maneuver my arms and moved my feet around to maneuver my legs. Eventually, I pulled myself up and was able to army crawl/wiggle to the door, pull myself up, and unlock it. Then I somehow got back into bed. That was impressive. My limbs just all felt really heavy. It was like my joints could work but they didn't want to because of all the effort because my body was HEAVY. But eventually all my movement came back. Speech, then arms, then trunk, then legs.
 Today was basically another tic fest, I had a horrible day and couldn't concentrate on anything Even if I wanted to, my eye rolling tic wouldn't let me. awesome.

Tuesday:
Today I had a stats test and my tics mostly behaved, which is awesome! Also side effect alert: WEIRD DREAMS. I don't usually remember my dreams but I have been and they've been strange...
First full-word vocal tic: Baguette. yup, baguette. why? I have no idea. I think it was coincidence, because my main syllable tics are "baa" "geh" and "t." So it turned into baguette, with a weird inflection.

Wednesday:
Had a mental breakdown late last night. Wanted to pull my hair out and tear things off the walls and break things. It was just...bad. Really, really bad. I called my boyfriend and calmed down quickly after talking to him though, so I guess that's a positive, because usually nothing can calm me down.
Today was an okay day. Morning class was a tic fest and my neck really hurts, but after that they calmed down and were fairly mild the rest of the day.

Thursday: 
Tics were really mild most of the day. Got really bad around 5 or so. Felt fine until I got some bad news about my classes next year, then was in an angry/depressed state the rest of the night. Several mini panic attacks/staring episodes.

Friday:
Felt totally fine, tics were minimal, just really tired. Maybe my body's almost adjusted?

No comments:

Post a Comment